PREMIER ENGLISH SL
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“ GDPR ”, from the GDPR implementation date) or, until GDPR implementation date, the Data Protection Act 1998, (collectively the “ Data Protection Laws ”) the Data Controller is Premier English SL.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information we collect from you
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website.
- Specifically, personal details such as name, email address, date of birth, geographical address/location, IP addresses, or any information input or contained in any attachments you upload (e.g. your CV) when using the Website..
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
If you have provided us with the personal data of another person you confirm that they consent to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above or elsewhere) for which their personal data will be processed.
The provision of your name, email address and address are required to enable us to contact you in order to inform you of the outcome of your application.
The provision of your current employment details, country and town of birth, date of birth, nationality, gender, confirmation regarding whether or not you hold an EU Passport or have permission to work in the EU, employment preferences, confirmation regarding whether or not you have a degree are also required for us to process your application.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To organise our recruitment procedure.
- To assess your suitability for a position with us and invite you for an interview should you meet our criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not pass your name, email address, date of birth, geographical address/location, IP addresses, or any information input or contained in any attachments you upload (e.g. your CV) information to third parties unless you give us written consent.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure, including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We strictly limit access to your personal data to those involved in the recruiment procedure.
Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long will we keep your personal data
We will hold any information you input or contained in any attachments you upload (e.g. your CV) such as your name, email address, date of birth, geographical address/location for a máximum of 12 months.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Policy is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- please contact us (see ‘Contact’ below).
- let us have enough information to identify you,
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates.